Symptoms of Dog Heart Disease
Dogs Symptoms and Canine Health - Dog Heart Disease - General Canine Observations
When you are worried about your pet dogs or puppies it is wise to make general observations and a note of your dog's general well-being before considering a health issue and problem such as Dog Heart Disease. Overall physical condition? Mental attitude? Appetite? Condition of bowels and urinary apparatus? The nose of healthy dogs or puppies is moist and cool but in sick dogs it is usually hot and dry. Hair loss? Dry skin? Discharges? These general observations are useful to consider whilst checking out the symptoms of Dog Heart Disease.
Dogs Symptoms and Canine Health - Symptoms of Dog Heart Disease
Dog Heart Disease symptoms may include the following:
- Dog Heart Disease symptoms - Weight loss
- Dog Heart Disease symptoms - Lack of energy
- Dog Heart Disease symptoms - Coughing
- Dog Heart Disease symptoms - Lack of appetite
- Dog Heart Disease symptoms - Fainting
- Dog Heart Disease symptoms - Swelling of the abdomen
- Dog Heart Disease symptoms - Irregular and fast breathing
Treatment and Remedies - Canine Treatment of Dog Heart Disease
The remedies and treatment of Dog Heart Disease may include the treatment of dogs as follows. Treatment for heart disease varies depending on the actual condition includes the following: Change of Diet, development of an exercise routine and Medication to remove excess fluid or strengthen the muscles can also be an option. Some of the diagnostic tests used to confirm a diagnosis of a heart disease are:
- Canine Heart Disease treatment - Electrocardiogram - An Electrocardiogram or ECG test can reveal if there is a problem with the dog's heart. An ECG measures the heart rate and determines whether or not there is abnormal heart rhythms.
- Canine Heart Disease treatment - Echocardiogram - This test determines if there are problems with the valves of the dog's heart and will also determine how well the heart is functioning. This results of this test will allow your veterinary surgeon to access whether any medical treatment is required.
- Canine Heart Disease treatment - X-Ray - An X-ray will display any abnormalities of the cardio-pulmonary system relating to heart problems being experienced.
- Canine Heart Disease treatment - Ultrasound exam - This test is evaluates heart disease by displaying the structure of the heart and reporting the blood flow.
Dog Symptoms and Canine Health - Canine Insurance / Pet Health Insurance for Dog Heart Disease
Pet Insurance for Dog Heart Disease. Remember canine insurance / pet dogs health insurance for treatment of health and medical problems such as Dog Heart Disease. Unexpected visits to the vet and veterinary treatments for your dogs and puppies due to illnesses such as Dog Heart Disease can quickly add up so get quotes for canine health / pet insurance coverage for treatment due to accidents, treatment of illnesses, prescriptions, surgeries and possible hospitalization treatment for your dogs or puppy. Get the best deals for pet insurance from pet insurance comparison websites - make sure you get the best rates for canine health insurance to cover visits to the Vet for the diagnosis and treatment of unexpected ailments such as Dog Heart Disease.
Disclaimer - Dog Heart Disease Section of Dogs Symptoms and Canine Health Website
The sole purpose of the Dog Heart Disease section on the Dog Symptoms and Canine Health website is to act as a reference guide to provide useful information to the owners of dogs and puppies. This article on Dog Heart Disease is not intended to be used to diagnose or treat sick dogs or as a substitute for obtaining professional veterinary advice. Please remember that if you are in any doubt about your Dog's Health, or problems associated with Dog Heart Disease, please consult your Canine Veterinary Specialist immediately for professional treatment. Your vet will diagnose whether Dog Heart Disease is the problem and prescribe appropriate medication and treatment.
Treatment and Symptoms of Dog Heart Disease
Dog Symptoms and Canine Health