Symptoms of Dog Diabetes
Dogs Symptoms and Canine Health - Dog Diabetes - General Canine Observations
When you are worried about your pet dogs or puppies it is wise to make general observations and a note of your dog's general well-being before considering a health issue and problem such as Dog Diabetes. Overall physical condition? Mental attitude? Appetite? Condition of bowels and urinary apparatus? The nose of healthy dogs or puppies is moist and cool but in sick dogs it is usually hot and dry. Hair loss? Dry skin? Discharges? These general observations are useful to consider whilst checking out the symptoms of Dog Diabetes.
Dogs Symptoms and Canine Health - Symptoms of Dog Diabetes
Dog Diabetes symptoms may include the following:
- Dog Diabetes symptoms - (Polyphagia) -Excessive hunger
- Dog Diabetes symptoms - (Polydipsia) - Excessive thirst
- Dog Diabetes symptoms - (Polyuria) - Excessive urination
Treatment and Remedies - Canine Treatment of Dog Diabetes
The remedies and treatment of Dog Diabetes may include the treatment of dogs as follows:
- Canine Diabetes treatment - Blood and urine tests are carried out to test the levels of glucose as well as a physical examination.
- Canine Diabetes treatment - The treatment for Diabetes is insulin injections. There are several different insulin's available. Some insulin's are effective for between one and four hours, others last from four to twenty-four. Insulin is also available that lasts from eight to twenty-eight hours.
- Canine Diabetes treatment - Diabetes can be kept under control with regular injections as prescribed by a veterinary surgeon and it is important that owners become familiar with administering these daily injections in order to keep the disease at bay and allow the dog to enjoy a normal life.
Dog Symptoms and Canine Health - Canine Insurance / Pet Health Insurance for Dog Diabetes
Pet Insurance for Dog Diabetes. Remember canine insurance / pet dogs health insurance for treatment of health and medical problems such as Dog Diabetes. Unexpected visits to the vet and veterinary treatments for your dogs and puppies due to illnesses such as Dog Diabetes can quickly add up so get quotes for canine health / pet insurance coverage for treatment due to accidents, treatment of illnesses, prescriptions, surgeries and possible hospitalization treatment for your dogs or puppy. Get the best deals for pet insurance from pet insurance comparison websites - make sure you get the best rates for canine health insurance to cover visits to the Vet for the diagnosis and treatment of unexpected ailments such as Dog Diabetes.
Disclaimer - Dog Diabetes Section of Dogs Symptoms and Canine Health Website
The sole purpose of the Dog Diabetes section on the Dog Symptoms and Canine Health website is to act as a reference guide to provide useful information to the owners of dogs and puppies. This article on Dog Diabetes is not intended to be used to diagnose or treat sick dogs or as a substitute for obtaining professional veterinary advice. Please remember that if you are in any doubt about your Dog's Health, or problems associated with Dog Diabetes, please consult your Canine Veterinary Specialist immediately for professional treatment. Your vet will diagnose whether Dog Diabetes is the problem and prescribe appropriate medication and treatment.
Treatment and Symptoms of Dog Diabetes
Dog Symptoms and Canine Health